The specs are finally here. See Sony's new Vision S specifications. Right off the top, the specifications look promising for the car enthusiast. The Vision S is by far the best future electric car. We are getting something we thought would never be possible in cars. The idea that your vehicle recognizes you and family members means even cars are getting smarter.
Wait a minute!!! Sony did not mention if the car will roll out with the most advanced autopilot system like its competitor Tesla Model S/X/3/Y. We will keep you updated as we learn more details.
- Image by Sony
- Passengers 4 seats with Individual Seat Speaker
- Weight 5,180 lbs (2,350 kg)
- Power 200 kW x 2 (Front / Rear)
- Acceleration 4.8 s 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h)
- Vmax 149 mph (240 km/h)
- Axle system Double wishbone front and rear suspension / Air spring system
- Drive All-Wheel Drive
- Ground Clearance 120 mm~135 mm
- Tire size 245/40R21 (Front) 275/35R21 (Rear)
Image by Sony
Take a closer look at the left side of the steering wheel. That is a live feed review mirror in the new Sony Vision S. The car can and will wake up when it notices your face and greet you the minute you open the door. The continuous entertainment screen puts an end to boring road-trip.
Image by Sony
We are all waiting for the magic reserve button on the Vision S Concept website to order. I have one thing to say, I want one and I want it now.